Image TextImage TextImage TextImage TextImage Text

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Android Game Release: My Country Sports Edition Out Now

Sports fans rejoice! Game Insight has announced that its popular city building game My Country is officially getting in shape with the Sports Edition update. It's now available on Android Market as Freemium game. Here is more info:






The phenomenal success enjoyed by My Country, developed and released by Game Insight for Android, inspired its developers to release an expansion, My Country: Sports Edition. Sports Edition is a sweeping update in which the game known and loved by millions becomes even brighter, more fun and, most of all, sporty! With a host of new features, My Country: Sports Season offers dozens of buildings, stadiums, swimming pools, tennis courts and much more. Players will build and develop a sports empire.

In My Country: Sports Edition, you are invited to visit and explore a new neighbor city, the Sports Village. New sports facilities, athletic quests, trophies and exclusive statues will surely score bonus points with every My Country fan!

My Country: Sports Edition is optimized for download over 3G, with a file size of less than 20 MB. It allows both new and seasoned My Country players access to a whole new world of city-building excitement. Not a single feature of the original My Country is lost in the update; quite the contrary since every My Country player who updates to the Sports Edition will receive a special bonus!

To download My Country Sports Edition for Android visit:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gameinsight.mycountry.sport

1 comentarios:

SUBSCRIBE

Powered by Blogger.